Wednesday, July 27, 2005

update required

I think it's probably time for me to give an update on my shenanigens. I have waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on my hands and I'm not using it properly.... Yikes, now that I've written that it seems to sink in even more...

Ok, a few things to look forward to:
- YOW's arrival (hopefully);
- a visit to a friend's uni and spend a day with her; it's going to be a lot of travel, but hey, I REALLY need a break;
- start reading "Heathfliff: The return to Wuthering Heights" (I think I might have forgetten to mention YOW that I've finally gotten a hold of it from our local lib);
- get advice on how I can get myself out of a mess that I've been dragged into;
- figure out how to how to thin down my feline friend without having her hanging around all day for food;
- remind myself that my uni starts in less than two weeks, so COME OUT OF THE HOLIDAY MOOD!!!!!!
- add more links on my blog;
- and not last and certainly not least - destruction and reconstruction

hrmm, the list kind of goes on, but I'm really not in the mood to write them now [read: I'm never going to end up writing them even if I wanted to].

Oh, just remembered! There was a girl in Bevo Girls' who left school in year 10. Do you remember Kylie, Ishita? That's the girl I'm talking about. From what I know from other people, she used to be a VERY naughty girl. I had her in my PE class in year 10 and she told me that she used to smoke around 3 packs of cigerettes before. Anyways [1], personally she seemed to be a very nice person, but apparantly she had a very bad temper and if she didn't like you, she could be very mean to you. Well, that was the overall impression I got of her. So, why am I writing all this? Simple, she reverted, Alhamdulillah. I'm still having trouble swallowing that piece of fact. Now she wears proper Hijab. I'm trying to get her number so I can contact her. Make dua for me ppl so that I can get her number.

That's the second person that became Muslim in our school. Makes me appreciate the environment of our school even more.

Anyways [2], I should run along now. It's getting quite late, added to the fear of having raster burns, I should shut off the computer now and get to bed.

Oh how I curse thee,
Damned wireless technology!!!
Does this sound familiar, Fish and Fishy?

Anyways [3], Salams everyone. "Till we meet again"...

2 comments:

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

sorry no time to read ur blog and permission granted.

Emu said...

hehe, thanks