Flynn's request of a good news made me realise that it's hard to think up a good news when one has just had an exam where one wasted 1.5 hours of 2 hours trying to implement a diagram that makes very little sense. To top it of, one's program did not run, showing 2 errors and 2 warnings. Let's not forget the fact that one also did not had enough time to comment enough. One cannot express enough frustration (without seeming to be a nutcase) for one's own incompetency and studpidity.
But why, I ask you, all this frustration, and over an exam worth only 30%, when there are bigger fish to fry. One is failing one's life exams while trying to pass academic exams. One should get one's priorities straightened.
If I had an older brother he would have been 23 years old this May. And he possibly would have been fairer than me or the boy. And he possibly would have been doing his last year(s) of university. And I possibly would have had the pleasure of looking for my very own bhabi. And if he would not have been gallent, I would have made him so to the best of my ability (because the world is severely lacking in it). But not, I haven't an older brother. And all those possibilities had vanished 22 years and 358 days before today.
Assalamu alaikum boro bhaia. As indifferent as I am to your not being with us now, I'm glad to know where you are now.
Btw, this last news has nothing to do with birthday celebration of a brother long gone. Only that my cousin and my boro bhaia were born on the same day, only about 10/12 hours apart.
...never got to call anyone boro bhaia. Perhaps for the best...
Wassalams
Signing off...
Emu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude, it must be Uni or something, but when I ask for good news, I generally mean something positive...
You know, somethig that'll cheer me up?
quiet. i haven't finished yet. and what r u doing blog-hopping at 10pm?
looking from a place we haven't reached yet, we'd see that everything is a gift. even when things are taken from us, things that never truly belonged to us anyway, it's only so that we can be gifted some more. when you think about the source of everything, you know that nothing can be random or cruel. i don't mean to sound unsympathetic, i find it consoling.
Post a Comment