Saturday, December 22, 2007

"I'll always be here"

ベビ ボエ 私 は ここ に いる よ
どこ も いかず に まってる よ
イウ ノ ダット アイ ラブ イウ だから こそ
しんぱい しなくていんだ よ
どんな に とおく に いても
かわらない よ この こころ


Aaarrrggghhh!!!!

Life continues to suck. My everlasting uselessness continues. I can’t be bothered enough to write about all the random little thoughts that pop into my mind throughout the day. Heck, I can’t even be bothered to talk about significant events like the ever-entertaining phone calls to myself and to Z lady. Haha, btw. If you were here, you’d see me smiling.... no scratch that. You’d see me laughing ‘cos I mostly smile when I’m by myself (with exceptions).

Currently in my life:
Weather: gloomy (which would normally get my spirits up); rained a while ago; rather stuffy atm.
Temperature: don’t know, but should be around 30’s.
Room status: bed messy with clothes and unfolded blankie; table semi-messy (my pen-stand spilled and its various contents are now lying around the table); bookshelf and wardrobe ... heck, I’m not even going to go there ... not till next year ... which should be in another 8 days).
Siblings: nothing to say here; I’m the only sibling that’s home right now. ... Oh, evil-twin took my sim and ran off to work with it.
Hygiene: I’m sure you couldn’t care less but the blasted bathroom has been unusable since yesterday. And today, there’s a giant hole on the wall between the bathroom and current family room.... *siiiigh*.... I wonder how long it is till my Brighton flat is ready....
THAT’S IT!!! I’M GOING OVER TO PEACH’S PLACE TO HAVE A SHOWER!!!
Stuck in my head: “Koko ni iru yo”; caught my attention as soon as I entered some stranger’s blog. Somehow very soothing. ... veeery...
Overdue work: too many to mention; but from what I remember for the moment- LMSA agenda; study for tomorrow’s exam; 金for CMS; sanity.
Right. Time to study.

6 comments:

flynn.t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
flynn.t said...

whoops... deleted last comment...not sure how.
here's the gist...
exam????????
doshiate??
ummm... soo confused.

vitamin C & bet rest... apparetnly that's the best cure for the common cold??

Emu said...

well, by now u know. and don't ask.
oh, btw, i found out what the writing on ur pic means.

Emu said...

yeay! flu virus! my almost-caught-you virus has finally caught up with meee! weeee! i may finally be able to be rid of it now! yeaaaaay!!!! let's all celebrate emu's flu!!! all the best to shondhabati for her virus!

(clearly, the viruses have invaded my head already. at least i'm sane enough to realise that i'm going insane ... so far... u never knkow what can happen in the next minute ... though it doesn't look very promising)

Emu said...

time to get out my old friend - the tiger balm. oh look! it's on my table.


aaarrrggghhh!!! insanity hits!!!

L said...

hahaha... good ol' tiger balm! i should use it someday.


FLYNN!!!!!!! UR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!