Saturday, November 15, 2008

The reason why AI is a bad idea and the proof the I'm not in the tech gen

The laptop that I so much rely on has a mind of its own. It decided to play a little game with me. As I trialed out a different OS, the main one thought I would be fun to watch as I go mad trying to find my important folders; it moved and renamed all of my essential files. And so, rephrasing my first sentence, the laptop either has a very strong alter ego, or it has a bad case of schrizophrenia.

I despise the net generation!!

... except when I needed an alternative to handing in assignments in hard copy.

2 comments:

L said...

need new post! and why do you never come to my blog any more??

Anonymous said...

btw, can i quote u on this? "the laptop either has a very strong alter ego, or it has a bad case of schrizophrenia."
i like it :D