Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Doom and Gloom 2

A few weeks ago I witnessed the immediate after-effect of a terrible tragedy, which I do not ever wish to reveal to a third soul, and I just heard on the news of a similar but worse event, except this involved a small boy who is now in a injury-induced coma.

To continue with unfavourable news, Avatar has topped Titanic in being the biggest/most earning movie (or whatever the term may be). Readers, please do not, for a second, think that I like either movies. The annoyance lies in the fact that people are still wasting more money on entertainment than caring about critical events of their existance.

But on an upsie note, fireflies are not yet extinct.

I want to sit and brood, but can't since I don't get paid to brood. And besides, there's plenty to brood over in this block of land.

*sniff*

Too many recycled words in this post.

4 comments:

L said...

You already know my opinion about Titanic. I'd rather not repeat it and annoy you. And I really want to watch Avatar. :)

Dude, your bro watched it too! I was going to ask you to come with me, TC apu, snowman, but I guess that's not a good idea. :P

lol. Love fireflies too.

Emu said...

I'd rather save the money for Where the wild things are.

L said...

:O

watched that :D

its awesome. very, very cute. a little bit philosophical too. Just the way I like it. :)

Albert Einstein said...

...one of the strongest motives that lead men to art and science is escape from everyday life with its painful crudity and hopeless dreariness...