E2: There's iftar at UTS tomorrow.
E1: What time?
In other news, Love is selfish. I love my cat. My cat loves me. We benefit off each other through the process of "love". It is an amusing symbiotic relationship. I like to think of it as a obligate relationship, rather than a facultative one.
... darn it! I should have done bio/zoology at uni! Ah well, I guess I still have the chance to do it as long as I'm alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol. i know how you feel. i love my umbrella and my umbrella loves me.
i'm pretty sure there's a difference. your umbrella probably doesn't try to cuddle up to you when it misses you after a series of dry days.
meh. it loves me in its own ways. i lost it for a while - for a very long while it seemed - then it came back to me from the most random place!
<3
Post a Comment