Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Run, skinny, run! Run for the sake of your dignity!!

1. Some while back I had the chance to witness a police chase, shortlived though it was. A man shot out of Central Station's Eddy Ave exit, followed by two policemen. The man managed to outrun them, only to be grabbed by the sleeves by two other officers of the law coming in from the front. But his 'good' fortune had not turned on him ... just yet. The man was able to pull himself free from his captors, though only to trip down the set of three steps in the middle of the small shopping ground. Captured for good at last, with no hope of another escape, the last I had heard of him was his yell of frustration.

2. But chasing perpetrators of a homosepien nature is not the only good works done by our friends, the officers of the law. At times they must modify their strategies lightly to capture some of out four-legged friends, such as a friendly neighbourhood dog. Well, I suppose he could not have been friendly enough such as to be pursued by the police. All the same, I must say that it is nice to see efforts being made to look after the community.

1 comment:

L said...

etao mathar slightly upor die gelo. :(