Sunday, July 08, 2012

I need someone to remind me why I used to tell friends on the brink of possibly finding a partner, "keep your dignity as a Muslim woman."

6 comments:

My Complaint said...

Funny post. Also Funny comments.
Thanks.

Mumbles said...

What did you mean by this? No, I'm not a bot or selling something--I just stumbled across your blog and found this post. It seemed very pained and perhaps borne of a crisis of faith or a moving away from a particular ideology. I'm curious--what did you mean? If it's none of my business (and it almost certainly IS none of my business), please disregard my comment and forgive me for prying.

Kris

sha said...

thank you for the post good one

Trees Planet said...

Very short. But great thinking and wonderful post.

emdadcse said...

Emu apu,

I need some help from you to come Austrilia. Please give me your email or phone

Thanks
Emdad ( from Bangladesh )

Unknown said...

This very nice and really superb
inspiration article