Saturday, June 18, 2005

Conversation with a new-found, but oldfriend

(the blog addresses have bn deleted cos i don't have the owners permission)
(enjoy it lal shobuj)

Lal shobuj says:
I didnt know you had a blog!
Lal shobuj says:
what's the address!!
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
ummm...
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
ummm...
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
ummm...
Lal shobuj says:
lol
Lal shobuj says:
tell me
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
i have 2
Lal shobuj says:
give me both
Lal shobuj says:
lol
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
umm...
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
may be one
Lal shobuj says:
then I'll give you mine
Lal shobuj says:
deal?
Lal shobuj says:
what
Lal shobuj says:
ok
Lal shobuj says:
fine
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
one
Lal shobuj says:
hehe
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
deal
Lal shobuj says:
it's ok
Lal shobuj says:
no pressure
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
pani-boon.blogspot.com
Lal shobuj says:
but mine are linked
Lal shobuj says:
you'll get both then ok
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
it doesn't have much in it
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
cos i just started it
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
btw, my nick here was really my frind's idea
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
did this to amuse her
Lal shobuj says:
accha
Lal shobuj says:
********************
Lal shobuj says:
this is my old one
Lal shobuj says:
haha
Lal shobuj says:
I like the nick
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
me=bump
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
k
Lal shobuj says:
hehe
Lal shobuj says:
I figured
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
i'll give u my more used one
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
emu-martian.blogspot.com
Lal shobuj says:
tell you what
Lal shobuj says:
before you do
Lal shobuj says:
what you read about me
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
darn it
Lal shobuj says:
and what I read about it
Lal shobuj says:
it's not going anywhere else
Lal shobuj says:
ok?
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
k
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
deal
Lal shobuj says:
ok good
Lal shobuj says:

resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:

resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
"thisbe"?
Lal shobuj says:
it's from greek mythology
Lal shobuj says:
my new one
Lal shobuj says:
********************
Lal shobuj says:
emu martian isnt working
Lal shobuj says:
emu-martian.blogspot.com
Lal shobuj says:
ok
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
it should
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
i just went to it
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
wait
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
sorry
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
it has no '-' in the middle
Lal shobuj says:
haha
Lal shobuj says:
ok
Lal shobuj says:
what's alopsia
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
alopesia
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
loss of hair
Lal shobuj says:
osp
Lal shobuj says:
ooh ok
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
we have to know med terminologies for our course
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
r u reading from the beginning?
Lal shobuj says:
not now
Lal shobuj says:
another time I will
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
u'r is too much to read
Lal shobuj says:
lol
Lal shobuj says:
I know
Lal shobuj says:
I have A LOTTTTT
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
back from 2003
Lal shobuj says:
yes
Lal shobuj says:
lol
Lal shobuj says:
dam
Lal shobuj says:
it's been a while!
Lal shobuj says:

Lal shobuj says:
a lot of it's rubbish
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
it's good
Lal shobuj says:
not all though
Lal shobuj says:
it's my jounral
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
it'll keep me entertained
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:

Lal shobuj says:
I have my personal one as well
Lal shobuj says:
lol
Lal shobuj says:
that I write with my pen and on paper
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
i was just thinkign of making one
Lal shobuj says:
but that's just for me
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
ok
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
i'm not much into writting
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
in paper
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
i was thinking of making a blog for it
Lal shobuj says:
I love it
Lal shobuj says:
writing that is
Lal shobuj says:
but more so re reading what I wrote myself
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
i used to keep a journal 4/5 yrs back
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
kept it for abt a yr just 2 use the nice diary my frnd gifted me
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
but then i stopped
Lal shobuj says:
ah
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
when i got it out 3 yrs later, i was laughing over what i wrote
Lal shobuj says:
I knoww!!!
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
it's fun reading over a diary u kept when ur small
Lal shobuj says:
sometimes old thought seem to petty or just silly
Lal shobuj says:
hehe
Lal shobuj says:
I am sure we'll be laughing at what we're writing now
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
i may just copy this conv
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:

Lal shobuj says:
lol why
Lal shobuj says:
you may, if you like
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
smail it to u a couple of yrs later
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:

Lal shobuj says:
lol that would be very cool
resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
i was just thinking of keeping a written journal to practice my left hand writting skills
Lal shobuj says:
haha
Lal shobuj says:
you want to be ambidextorous?
Lal shobuj says:
sounds great
Lal shobuj says:
hey
Lal shobuj says:
I have to go to bed now
Lal shobuj says:
but we'll talk later
Lal shobuj says:
ok?
Lal shobuj says:
after you've read some more of my blog
Lal shobuj says:

resentful, vindictive, enigmatic, telepathically talented BUMP says:
k

7 comments:

Aaisha said...

Who is lal shobuj? I didnt get that.

flynn.t said...

Hmm...I was pondering much the same thing. I get the feeling I don't know this red/green person. Do I??

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

I'm dying with suspence too

Emu said...

hehe, i shall let u guess for as long as u would like to guess. but then i may tell u (with lal shobuj's permission ... lal shobuj, do i have ur permission?) or this mystery may go down in hystery (history ... i can spell) as another unsolved mitory... if u get my drift.

flynn.t said...

Emu! What excuse canst thou have for your blogger-behind's negligence of late??

We're waiting!

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

U SURE U ACTUALLY WANNA KEEP A BLOG?

Anonymous said...

Hi people. Take a look. A lot of fantastish beautifull womans.
[url=http://models1.alldating.org/princess-cameron.htm]princess cameron[/url]
[url=http://models1.alldating.org/nikky-blonde.htm]nikky blonde[/url]
[url=http://models2.alldating.org/lucy-summer.htm]lucy summer[/url]
[url=http://models2.alldating.org/gauge-samantha.htm]gauge samantha[/url]
[url=http://models3.alldating.org/crissy-moran.htm]crissy moran[/url]
[url=http://models3.alldating.org/crissy-moran-clip.htm]crissy moran clip[/url]
[url=http://models4.alldating.org/jesse-capelli.htm]jesse capelli[/url]
[url=http://models4.alldating.org/daniel-lisa.htm]daniel lisa[/url]
[url=http://models1.azure-shift.info/laren-shay.htm]laren shay[/url]
[url=http://models1.azure-shift.info/terri-summers.htm]terri summers[/url]
[url=http://models2.azure-shift.info/diamond-mya.htm]diamond mya[/url]
[url=http://models2.azure-shift.info/rachel-aziani.htm]rachel aziani[/url]
[url=http://models3.azure-shift.info/mandi-rose-fanelli.htm]mandi rose fanelli[/url]
[url=http://models4.azure-shift.info/tawny-roberts.htm]tawny roberts[/url]
[url=http://models4.azure-shift.info/gianni-taylor.htm]gianni taylor[/url]
[url=http://models1.blue-stone.info/ashley-simply.htm]ashley simply[/url]
[url=http://models1.blue-stone.info/kaylani-lei.htm]kaylani lei[/url]
[url=http://models2.blue-stone.info/cherry-potter.htm]cherry potter[/url]
[url=http://models3.blue-stone.info/christine-young.htm]christine young[/url]
[url=http://models3.blue-stone.info/christine-young-porn-video.htm]christine young porn video[/url]
[url=http://models4.blue-stone.info/kelly-summer.htm]kelly summer[/url]
[url=http://models4.blue-stone.info/melissa-doll.htm]melissa doll[/url]
I like them. Don't delete this. Thanks!