Thursday, June 16, 2005

This is the end ... almost

SALAMS ALL,

NO, THE CAPS LOCK ISN'T ACCIDENTLY ON. I'M JUST HAPPY THAT 3 OUT OF 4 E***S R OVER. PRETTY SOON (well, its really one wk) I SHALL B FEELING ON TOP OF THE SUN!!! ... FINISHED THE HSC AGAIN (except this time i left the studying to the last nanosecond)!!! ... LIKE I'LL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER E**M AGAIN!!! ... TO TOP IT WITH CREAM AND A GLAZED CHERRY, MY NEXT SEMESTER'S TIMETABLE IS PRETTY EMPTY, ONLY 9 HOURS A WK!!! ... WITH MON- AND WEDNES-DAYS OFF!!! IF I COULD GET ANY MORE CAPS LOCK-ER THAN THIS, I WOULD!

But every action has an opposite and equal reaction... While the holidays may mean more time to 'blog', i think i'm going to be less (read: MUCH less) frequent with keeping up with my own blog. i have found two other objects to occupy myself with: 1) practice my left hand writting, which has been my long term dream to be able to do; and 2) do a little 'cf3'ing. (i'm hoping some spider caught in this world wide web, not to mention spinning a portion of it, would know what cf3 is). btw, YOW, before u tell me off, i'll b visiting and commenting more frequently on the microcosm.

All-righty-then. i shall be leaving now. b4 i do so, may i mention to peachy and fish that my invitation to them to my university holds until they come.

with this, i end.

good bye, farewell, (and i forgot the rest of the line)

your only speaking emu and your only speaking martian

EMU MARTIAN!

4 comments:

Aaisha said...

Thanx 4 the invite Moo, but I'll come 2 ur blog uninvited if I have 2, hehe. Ur exams r over and mine hasnt started! I feel like such a loser! Every1s gonna b on break and me on trial for choosing to go 2 uni. Dua korio bhai, i need it!

Emu said...

hehe, should i feel special that some one frequently visits my blog?

well i make dua for u fishi ishi...

flynn.t said...

CF3! CF3!!
YAY!!

Emu said...

wow, since the beginning of university life for us "recent year 12"s, i have certainly noticed the words "freedom" floating around me every time i read the words 'flynn', 'tahseen', 'nafisa' (not that flynn is connected to tahseen or nafisa in any way).

has anyone else cn it too?
(or am i just cng things?)