Monday, August 15, 2005

an update, but as boring as my life gets...

Dear weblog,
There's nothing much to report, really. I'm still in the same dazed mood I have been for the last 2/3 God-forsaken weeks. Well, something did happen a little out of my rather monotonous day to intensify my mood.... - I made 8 small braids on my hair today to get a ... what - permed(?) ... look, but ended up getting a horrifyingly bushy hair, enough to induce a comment from my oh-so-beloved sister - "Haha, look at the Fuzz-ball".
Well, that's enough for now. I shall return to you, dear blog, after I have come out of my 'dazed' mood.
Till then, so long....

I end my pointless post hither.

8 comments:

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

indeed.....

Emu said...

oi! i resent that!!

Aaisha said...

HAHAHAHA, *rolling on the floor with laughter*, Emu and her hair problems! Remember the reunion day and what happened to your 'curled' hair? I still cant stop laughing thinking abt that!

Anonymous said...

hey i like ur ulta manush theory. can u giv me a name with a free theory too?

flynn.t said...

Does your state of being dazed also make you near incomprehensible... especially on MSN??

Emu said...

love ur nick lamzity. always puts a smile (if not a HAHA laugh) on my face. the ulta manush theory wasn't really made up. i guess i'v always been a little queer. and when one of the dresses ammu made for me turned out having the design upside down, abbu tried to console me, saying "Tumi to ulta manush, ei jonno tomar jamatao ulta." But the ulta manush 'theory' hit me when abbu offered to buy me a shoe necklace bcos he thought it was strange and would suit me.

welllll, there goes one of my life histories.

Emu said...

as for flynn's comment, i take that as nothing short of a complement.

ummm, yes, i guess.

L said...

hehe yup.. u do seem suited for ulta manush.