Friday, August 19, 2005

...

It has been said that "When you’re in a jam, good friends will bring you bread with peanut butter on it"

... Well, where's my bread with peanut butter??? Forget the peanut butter - never did like them much - just bring the bread, will ya?! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE MY BREAD IS!!!

... Hang on ... you don't even know which jar I have, do you?...

... Aaaawww, forgetit ...

... I resign ...

5 comments:

flynn.t said...

I could have sworn I left a loaf of bread on your doorstep the other day!!
Maybe yer cat ate it?? Or it could have been your brother ;)...
(lol- only kidding)

flynn.t said...

As for the peanut butter, I bought some for you, but I accidentally ate it on my way to your place. I mean, you live soo far away, and I got hungry! Couldn't be helped... sorry!!

Emu said...

no worries. it's a good thing u got hungry. cos i don't take to peanut butter much.

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

why are you being bombarded with ads?

L said...

oh flynn.. always the same i c. DONT WORRY ULTA MANUSH! COME TO MY HOUSE AND THE BREAD AND PEANUT BUTTER WILL BE AT YOUR SERVICE!!!