Salams,
I’ve just been doing some hand wash laundry with bare hands using a whole lot of bleach (call me stupid but I hate the feel of rubber gloves). Afterwards, of course, my hands were very slippery from the bleach and they stunk of bleach. So to neutralise the bleachy feel and stench, I rubbed a bit of vinegar on my hands (hail chemistry). And the result – my hands smell like my veranda did when we did that year 12 experiment with al those funky acids, bases and indicators.
Hmmm, at least there’s an upside to it … now the ugly henna design on my hands might rub off before it takes to its full colour…woohoo!!!
(*sniff* ... oooh, stinky!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hate t break it to you, emu...but I was under the impression that vinegar darkened henna designs, not lighten them! Well, I guess you'll find out soon enough. And early Eid Mubabrak to you...you must come over!
true enough. but soaking my hands in bleach for around half enough did the work.
thanks for the early eid mubarak. u might get an early eid visit (hehe). eid mubarak to u too.
*cough* IDIOT *cough*
what shall I do with u chooken??
...eees eeet theee, nik noooodle?
"chooken"?? eh, what?
bechara!
Post a Comment