Assalamu alaikum sisters (...and brothers who might ponder by...),
"Oh you who believe, fasting has been prescribed for you, as it was prescribed to those before you, so that you may attain Taqwa." (Al-Baqara:183)
"Call upon me. I will answer" (Al-Mu'min:60)
Welcome o Ramadhan! You are honoured, oh Month of the Quran. It is Ramadhan.
It's 7:48 in the morning and I just woke up after a call from dear Hablu from Habluland - Thanks Hablu, otherwise I would have missed every train and ended up not going to uni ... Speaking of which: we're having IAW at our campus this week girls. You're all welcome to come ... in fact, I would like it very much if you did. Just get out of the station through the left stairs down and catch a $.80 ride to Sydney Uni (make sure that it's labelled "University of Sydney/Lidcomb Tafe"). Comes every 15 minutes.
I have just cancelled the thought of putting up my Ramadhan Resolution for reasons not clear to me even. But, I do have a list, and I ask for everyone reading this to make dua' for me that I hold firm to them and continue even after the end of Ramadhan; you all have my dua', too.
I'd love to stay and tell y'all the long list of things I have to do today, BUT one of my resolutions is "NO unnecessary blogging", ... and that would fall under the category.
Have a good and sucessful Ramadhan everyone and with the will and help of Allah attain Taqwa.
Ma'assalama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wouldn't be so worried abt unnecessary blogging...in my opinion, you don't do the necessary...
hope u can carry out ur Ramdan resolutions.
I didn't have Ramadan resolutions
:(
And I haven't been able to refrain from wasting my time- actually- it feels as though I have no time!
But one of my main aims: Pray salaat-ul Tasbeeh at least ONCE before the end of Ramadan.
Post a Comment