AJ takes over Bart’s place in the “recently died” list – Erica loses her brother.
Cate quits after having colleagues shove catheters into her … (later comes back for references to save career).
Paul comes back to the hospital after (possibly) shooting himself.
Bart’s bed-side buddy Frank treats his shooter.
… and plenty more happening in-between. Overall, I’d say it was a pretty good opening…
… oh-for-crying-out-loud! it was the best one I’ve seen!!!
… as if the only reader of this blog has any clue as to what I’m on about!!! Take THAT flynn.t. I’M the one who doesn’t have a clue about ur blog half the time…
…right time for bed…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I know what you're on about... what's that thing on telly you watch... that hospital show thing?? I can't, for the life of me, remember the name!
The one with the short psychologist/ doctor & the big, fat scary doctor & the old nurse lady who's been on the show forever... that show.
Isn't that what you're talking about??
i think u'r right. and that big fat scary doctor's real name is john howard. but i have no idea who that short psychologist is. if u'r refering to the little kiddy-faced brunnette dude, he's not a psych. he's also a doctor. it's set in an ED so i don't think there are suppsoed to be any psychs.
Post a Comment