.... aaand the US does it's best to utilize its very famous approach of divide and conquer ....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
And you quote: "I feel myself unfortunate for having missed Flynn's youth"... Go on then- explain... Of course, one would mourn Flynn's youth, but I can't see why that one should be you & not Flynn herself??
i think the first statement is just as right. but, nay, i shall not explain. some mysteries are of more joy when left untouched ... for the mystery maker at least...
muahaha, i have the upper hand of the lower hand!
... btw, what r u doing scraping through old babbles? searching for anything specific? i cud help, i mean i wrote it.
I really have no clue why I was flipping through "the good ol' days"... I wish I could remember, but I really cant... Thus speaketh Flynn of Flynnland-shire-ville-place.
4 comments:
And you quote: "I feel myself unfortunate for having missed Flynn's youth"...
Go on then- explain...
Of course, one would mourn Flynn's youth, but I can't see why that one should be you & not Flynn herself??
I meant to say **one would mourn the end of Flynn's youth**
i think the first statement is just as right. but, nay, i shall not explain. some mysteries are of more joy when left untouched ... for the mystery maker at least...
muahaha, i have the upper hand of the lower hand!
... btw, what r u doing scraping through old babbles? searching for anything specific? i cud help, i mean i wrote it.
I really have no clue why I was flipping through "the good ol' days"...
I wish I could remember, but I really cant...
Thus speaketh Flynn of Flynnland-shire-ville-place.
Post a Comment