Renew your wishes, now get out of the fray
You'll never change if you keep running away
A little time, you need to figure a way
'Cause you know it doesn't lie in front of you
'Cause you know it doesn't lie in front of you.
One of the things I really like about eggs is their shells. They're amazing! They're brittle, but if you try to shove one into another, it'll shove right in. The shell breaks but the membrane inside won't let it fall apart. I love 'em!
Invention of a new list...
The Need-To-Do List
1. Need to occupy myself with assignment.
2. Need to get fit so I can bend over backwords ... literally.
3. Need to learn to cook scrumpcious snack as I get more and more sick of depending on packaged junk food when assignments hit.
4. Need to make sure there's broccoli, carrots, baby corn and zuccini in the fridge at least for 3 days of every week.
5. Need to wittify myself.
6. Need to comply with feminine dress code, though I don't see any valid reason. Apparently it's not right to want to wear men's (E2's) jackets, even though they're waaaay more comfortable than what friggin' women wear. THEY DON'T BLOODY MAKE PRACTICAL CLOTHES FOR WOMEN!!!!! (excuse the language, but as can be seen, I'm exasperated)
7. Need to get a hobby.
8. Need to learn to cook as mother slowly stops cooking yummy food. チケン わ 食べ たい よ~~~!!!
9. Need to finish sewing scarf, 4 abayas and whatever salwar kamiz material is sitting untouched for years.
10. Need to learn Tae Quan Do, Karate or Tai Chi.
11. Need to go to Royal Botannical Gardens and climb a tree.
12. Need to complete this list and accomplish what's on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, the computer is too slow and i dont have the time or energy to wait for two comment boxes to pop up, so i'm writing both comments in this one.
---
Odd Thoughts::
7. oops. I read 'need to get a hubby'. i was like.. what. the?
10. I know a bit of Tae Kwan Do!!! I think i can defend myself now if some psychopath happens to cross my way. which makes me want to cross a psychopath's way sometime soon. but then, it would b bad if i just freeze on spot. :| (but i do know the stuff!!)
11. Huh?
--
fellow commuters::
oh how i wish my experiences were as entertaining as yours. :(
rosho rosho... once u get to uni and start travelling at odd times all your experiences with odd people will start to unfold.
... especially if you're on the city line.
i saw a nutcase dude who pretended to steal a woman's phone from her hand, and then started smoking right there in the train. and the sheer number of asians who try to look like johnny's boys!!! aiii!!!! it's scary to say the least!
Post a Comment