Monday, May 26, 2008

Something about ともだち

Ah heck! I had a muse right after I woke up and now it's gone. Aaaah heck!

Anyway, it's soem complaint about people wanting to keep secrets from people without any reason. I mean, I really don't mind if you're meeting up with a friend. But when I tell you that she is hoping to see you so let's meet, it's kind of unfair not to let me know you're meeting up. What kind of behaviour is this? I REALLY DON'T CARE WHEN OR WHY OR WHERE YOU MEET. REALLY! But please, have the curtesy of saying "Oh, that's sweet of you, but we made plans to meet up with her. But if you still want to meet, then I'll come."


Really...
I DON'T CARE WHO YOU MEET OR WHERE, WHEN, WHY YOU MEET.
I'm not likely to say "Oh! Can I come along too?" I get it - you two have something to say to each other. And it's common knowkedge that when two out of a group want to meet, they want it to be only the two. And trust me, in a group of Muslimahs, the rest won't take it to heart if they find out.

I won't anyway. You should know that. You've known me a while.

UGH!!! This is so frustrating!!!!

Let's just throw what little I can comprehended about "friendship" out the window and leave the Emu as a bitter, cold-hearted lone-emu (as opposed to lone-wolf).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhhahahhahahahahhhaa.

toxoid_toxaemia said...

lolz .. sorry it wasn't actually funny, was it !!