- bus driver willing to give me a free ride to avoid getting a $10 note in the morning.
- I carry out the most satisfying bulls****ing in an exam in my 18 years of education life (to my knowledge).
- I complete my last exam for the semester.
- Bus driver gets a 90cent tip from me, then some more tip from the next passanger, then correct change from the next, and finally gets refused by a "tight" passenger.
- I discover that i'm 10cents short for my train fare.
- I take myself to M apu's new flat.
- Tahmeed vomits on his clothes and gets a change.
- Tahmeed vomits on me but unfortunately I don't get a change
- Tahmeed then stares at two of my fingers as he ponders about which to eat first.
- I go shopping with abbu and get myself Balushai. damn it, I'll go fat on that.
- I regret talking to the chick on msn. She's currently bugging me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"- I carry out the most satisfying bulls****ing in an exam in my 18 years of education life (to my knowledge)."
--- lolz, isn't dat we alwayz do ?
"- I discover that i'm 10cents short for my train fare."
--- how did ya manage dat extra ten cents ?
"- Tahmeed then stares at two of my fingers as he ponders about which to eat first."
---then he was thinking itz not worth eathing 'em !!
"- I go shopping with abbu and get myself Balushai. damn it, I'll go fat on that."
--- balushai jeno dekhte kemon .. bhule gechi :( ... i'm addicted to sweets ... feel lyk having balushai so bad !!!
btw u forgotten to add dat u've visited ma blog as well .. hahaha !
why r u on my turf without permission?
as far I know i didn't mind at all wen sum1 called Emu intrude into ma turf !!!
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment