Monday, June 02, 2008

Quick highlights of my life

1. Got my presentation mark back – 23/30!!! Woohoo!!!. Everyone knows it was a fluke. We seriously can’t figure out how it happened. Z and my part got us 13/15 and the other two got us 10. A few party hats, some wacky music, and over-enthusiestic speaker who does not really know what she’s reading and a speaker who can’t go on in the middle of the lecture because her tooth had been pulled out the week before. A pretty combination if you don’t want to pass a presentation! But, heck!!! We got DISTINCTION!!!

2. Looking forward to lunch with Shondhabati and crab-girl on Thursday! Yeay! Need to save up and go shopping for crab-girl’s gift. Can’t wait1 … for both!

3. Also looking forward to possible rock climbing on 22nd June. I need money. And lots of it. Sponsor me someone.

4. Also looking forward to going to next AlKauthar course on the 14/15th of June. Why must everything come at a time when I’m so damn short of money and E2 … has other issues for which he can’t lend? Why? Naze?

5. NOT looking forward to exams on 20th, 23rd, 24th and 26th. AlKauthar is the weekend before my first exam, and rock climbing is on the weekend after it. I don’t really need a break after finance exam, and I don’t really need to be sore before 3 exams on the week after, but hey. It’s a once-in-a-long-time opportunity. So I wants to go.


Right! Off I go to watch gender interaction at … nearby cafe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gender interaction? y do u have to go to a cafe for that? i suggest just take a walk in the park or the street or the station. but its too cold so i suppose cafe is good. btw, wats this for?

Anonymous said...

observation assignment. but we ended up watching smokers instead. heh.

toxoid_toxaemia said...

you shud get a job if u dont hav one or maybe save up money frm useless shopping wot otha gals do!!! I just hate finance units .. i had one on last 17th tho :(