You know those days when you feel like almost nothing or no one will leave you alone? I think I’m having one of them today.
Ooh, my spinning head …
We had a fire drill today at the clinic. The entire hospital (or so hope the in-charges) cleared out into the street 100m from site. Across the road lay a lovely blk/wht (possibly) Norweigian cat, completely relaxed, sprawled over the middle of the footpath and basking in a patch of sunlight. The sudden arrival of 50 or so people didn't sit too well with her relaxed atmosphere. She got up, did a couple of slow turns, and sad down, all the while hesitating, all the while staring arcoss the street. Lucky for her that at least we were not on her side of the street.
So far I have failed to have another completely relaxed session today other than when observing that cat. I'm going to try my best to make a report of it if/when it happens (very unlikely that it will happen)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment