I'm not joking when I say that I could cry when I see the beautiful ones (but I choose to practice whatever little self-control I have). My breathing literally becomes difficult and I'm pretty sure my heart beats considerable faster. Glossy eyed, I stare rudely, but I can't even stare for too long from the pain of knowing that I can't easily have what I see. So much sacrifice will have to be made if I want to befriend even just one of the more beautiful creatures. If I had the means I would chase every beautiful one of them to the ends of the earth to make them all mine.... But I wouldn't; that self-control thing.
This is a complete and utter truth - my heart is doing some kind of flitter-flutter, that it has never done before, from the affection towards a Parkar 51. Not because of all the precious metal she carries, but because of her hooded nib - her hijab. As far as pens go, hooded nibbed are the most modest of them. Who wouldn't want such a modest companion with them all the time?
Someone get me a good pen!!!!
Wait, no. Don't. I'm picky when it comes to pens. My love is very selective. One day I shall make a list of the most loved and someone can introduce me to any one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
not sure which one of our lives are more sad.
hey! the pen was the first creation of Allah!
i just like a pen that writes well.
...leave me alone.
i had to let you know that i laughed. still laughing.
Post a Comment