Thursday, May 26, 2005

aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!.....

my new blog page is stuffed up!!! .... or may be it's the uni comp..... [aside] yes, i blog at uni and home, all day long (...ooooh tasin, watch out, my poetry skills a sharpening ... m apu, u may have a new poet for ymsa website)

ps.: don't trust blog time (i do not blog at 6:22 in the morning) ... TRUST MY TIME INSTEAD ... It's right there in front of you .... and there .... there it is again ..... cooooool.....

pps (or is it pss): next time one of you come around to my house, remember to take a look at my mental illness report ..... seriously, it's not my parents' fault ....

Ma'assalaama

7 comments:

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Go to Settings>Formatting>TimeZone>[UTC+10:00]Australia/Sydney>Save Settings>Republish Blog

ur prob shud be fixed.

flynn.t said...

BUMP!!!

I have found you!
I have yet to read your musings, although they do not seem as enlightening at first glance. However, first impressions can be misleading, so I remain hopeful...I shall enjoy your shenanigins (is that how it's spelt)...now adieu, 'til later.

flynn.t said...

You are right, I do not comment at 1 AM either!

flynn.t said...

AARRGGHHH....there is much to say, but not much space/ time to say it all! What does one do in these situations??

Emu said...

i beg u ... please explain ur last comment. i don't like the hanging situation.

Emu said...

*ahem* ... "BUMP" does not reside here. "BUMP" lives in pani-boon.

Anonymous said...

yayyyyy today is my birthday :D