ari bhai, jei karone post korlam tar kono jobab nai!!!
please relieve me from my matha betha and tell me if i should cut my hair... next thing you know, i'll be having aplopesia because of my hair problem (if u know what alopesia means, u may be able to pick up the oxymoron from that sentence)
anyways, i should be getting home now and checking my mail box for a certain letter that is way past it due date (to my opinion, not the opinion of my sender ...... someone, if she is reading, should take hint from this ...... hint, hint ... nudge, nudge ... wink, wink ......... aaaaah, i'll shut up, i'm just making a fool of myself)
(ps.: tasin, once again, blog me ... lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woman, your guesses are a bit distorted...I'm sorry, but I have not been given the permission to reveal their ID's to you. I don't really know why.
And wouldn't it have been easier for you to TELL me that you still have your blog...that you're still a blogger! Now, my friend, I shan't leave you alone!!
I am flynn...I thought I should remind you.
Post a Comment