Monday, May 23, 2005

...INSPIRATION!!!...

Aha, I’ve got it!!!

Well, “gather round and I’ll tell u a tale” as they say :

Waiting for the train at I’burn station, I happened to meet a bangali lady. We happened to be going the same way and it was her who told me this story:
Two bangali ladies, working at the Immigration Centre got onto a lift. There was an Australian lady already in it. The two bangali ladies straight away started talking about her….they were complementing her appearance, but using somewhat misogynistic words to describe her…. No expression from the Aussie lady, naturally….yet… When the lift comes to her stop, she turns around with a smile and says: “You said so many good things about me, I just really don’t understand why u used such bad words.”

It turned out that she had worked in bd for a few years as a humanitarian agent and happened to pick up the language there.
Well, now there’s something that doesn’t happen everyday.

Anyways, my readers will probably see plenty more of these little “lol’s” for the next few wks … to say the least…




ps:. do not trust blog time ...

1 comment:

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

What an unbelieveable coincidence? Is it true?

Guess what, I've been visiting new abandoned site for the promise of funny story. Then found it by wandering into ur old one. Weird...