Salams one and all,
Me scared. Quite scared. Having done a very bad job in the position of Da'wah and Liason assistant, I am freqen scared about being a treasurer at CMS. Yup, that's what I am. A treasurer. HP, HELP!!!!! Mind you, I had to agree to be a treasurer so that it would be a female being Sister's Rep. ... which is Upi!!! yeaaaaaay!!!
Ya Allah, pleeeease help me improve in whatever position I take on as a Muslimah and a representative of Muslims..... *sniff* please make dua for me, y'all.
On a different note ....... HAHAHA!!!! Can't get out of my mind the smile on Sami Yusuf's face in Hasbi Rabbi!!! .... rofl .... Don't get me wrong. I loved the video. But I think they could have done better if they had different Muslims, men and women, in the different scenes/countries, to represent the love and kindness that Muslims all over the world should portray, not just one man doing so all over the world. Although the words and film techniques were quite good. I'm one of those who don't support the use of music, so I didn't really like the bit where Yusuf reads Qur'an and then joins the concert.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! Too many distractions!!!! What am I doing on the net!!!! Gotta get back to my diseases!!!!!!!!!!!! ............... Fellow bloggers, please make dua for me that I ... pass my "disease" exam.
Right, if I don't manage to get back to studying within the next 5 min, I'm gonna start ripping my hair off, and ye shall witness A Bald Emu!!!
Salams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
chul chiro ar jai koro don't throw away your straightener. You promised to straighten my hair for the party remember?
Yeah, I specially hated that bit in SY's video too, not that I liked the whole thing that much anyway. Good luck with exams. Be there bright and early on Saturday...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ROFL!
ok, ok- *beathe Flynn, breath*...
A BALD EMU! AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ok- I laughed so much I went waaay passed turning red & almost turned BLUE!!
Oh boy- I needed that laugh.
yeah yeah, laugh all u like. DO U HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I'M GOING THRU AT THE MOMENT? NO!!! WELL, LEMME TELL YA, BUDDY!!! I'M GOING NUTS, CRAZY, ZJXNQK^$*&$#!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M NOT CUT OUT TO BE AT UNI!!! I NEED A FARM!!!
ooooook, deeeeeeep breath ... calm blue ocean ... with small waves chasing the little seagulls on the beach pecking at something or other ... small, calm waves ... gradually increasing in size and ferocity ... eventually turning into A TSUNAMI!!!!!
waaaaaaaahaha!!!!
Somebody needs MAJOR party therapy.
I'd tell you to relax, but I'm scared the Tsunami might just turn and head in my general direction
:S
YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
Post a Comment