Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Suggestions

Salams all,

I'm in need of suggestions. I have absolutely no idea about what to get for a 19-yr-old dude (ie. the Boy). So if any of you have any suggestions, please tell me. But make sure it's something around $20 (I'm not very rich).

Ok, I will go now; for if I do not go away, the comforting food will not come to me.

Ma'assalaama

6 comments:

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

an organiser or a table clock/penholder or a simply a pen, or an aftershave or some computer gadgets or more laser keychains or a good Islamic Book or a prayer mat or a HP book....I don't know, is that enough suggestions for you. Haven't bought gifts for anyone this Eid including our family...feels so low!

Em said...

eid mubarak!

flynn.t said...

*hem*, Nira Apu... join the club of the lowly, completely broke people! But it's understandable in your case (ans possibly mine) since all of you are headed to BD... same with my family.

Completely broke!! Maaan, I wish I hadn't spent so much money on clothes this year.

flynn.t said...

argh! typos: "*hem*" was meant to be *ahem* & "ans"= and.

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

So what did you end up buying for your twinzy pair?

Emu said...

*sigh*, flynn and her typos.

hmmm, very good suggestions. i thought about an islamic book. was going to buy one from The Islamic Bookstore, but was made to forget by my craze for La Bell bakery. *siiiiiiigh* - Ramadhan has done little improvement to my craving for food.

i ended up assigning a chocolate cake in his honour, which he later complained about cos he doesn't like choc so much. not to worry, Eid-ul-Adha lies just over 2 months away. i'll revisit this post iA.

btw, Eid Mubarak, M 'n all