Friday, December 09, 2005

White and Green

YOW, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I have just finished my first ever kamiz (although ammu did take over thesleeves and part of the neck, which, by the way, was my idea, and turned out pretty darn good). All I have to do now is make a green salwar and get a green chunni and do a bit of needle work on the kamiz

....... Speaking of needle works, M apu, can you give me some of your patterns the next time I see you? ...... Speaking of the next time I see you, I need to return a book at the library, so can you remind me to do that too? ........ Speaking of 'a book' (my my, we're certainly speaking a lot today, arent's we?), I've been reading "The Edgar Allen Poe Bedside Companion". It has all these gruesome, wierd, wacky and wonderful stories, though not all are by Poe. But I'm probably going to end up not finishing this book, like I've been doing most books I've touched lately, including - LOTR, Heathcliff, The Secrets of Jin Shei (or Shey), The Assassins [n.f.] (I'm sure I can find a few more titles if I had bothered, but hey, I need my beauty sleep). It's not like I didn't like those books and vowed never to take them up again. I just can't stay in the mood to read them. But I'm sure I'll finish them someday soon.

Oh dear, forget beauty sleep, I need my health slpee .....

I hope to be back on the morrow to report the latest from animal news .... sadness, griiiiiiiieeeeeef!!!!!...... aaaaah heck, just wait for it.....

8 comments:

Emu said...

have fun in bd and at doe's wedding. i envy you. i wish i was going to bd when half of ymsa is there as well.

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

sorry abt forgetting the patterns, will have em ready when you come!

Anonymous said...

Ulta manush...

Hi.

I am smiling...
Nice nick.
Please leave a comment at www.bujhi.com if not for anything but to let us have your name on it.

Australia is getting high rates in producing more funny ppl. than any other country.

Bangladesh is proud of you guys.
At least I am!!!

This is for everyone in this blog chain: I could give you an independent catagory to leave your mark for the other Bangladeshi guys.

I am sure they would be entertained instantly, cause they are getting 74channels of $hit on the TV to choose from. And believe me there is nothing in those channels.

Indian culture is raving among the vains of our kids these days. And soon Hindi will be the second language for Bangladesh.

Onek holo.
Matha da bish kortase.

futi...

বুঝি কম

flynn.t said...

'Tis torture... putting mice & a cat under the same roof. Can't expect nature to take time-out, now can we?

But do tell/ shar... what be thy latest news??

Emu said...

already blabbed the news in prev post's comment. most of the mice r going by tmr, for mother dear is a day short of serving them to the cat. however, i did manage to convince her in letting me keep 2/3 for a month longer.

'latest' latest - once of the mice seems to be very sick. so she stays for the next month....if she lives.

feeling much sorrow for le meow. another month of torture.

who is this "বুঝি কম" dude/dudette? whoever u r, আপনার কথা-ও বুঝলাম কম|

Anonymous said...

Emu, you have my vote there, didn't understand much of this "bujhi" character.

Anyway, poor Cheeky & that poor mouse... thank goodness we (folks and meself) aren't pet-people! It's too much heartache & hassel.

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

when are you coming?

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

pineapple upside down cake is finished, but I baked banana cake today (with sultanas)and it turned out surprisingly good! :)