Woohoo! ALL my exams are over now. And Alhamdulillah the last one wasn't hard cos I didn't exactly study as much as I should have, considering the extra 4 wks i had for it. Moreover, Alhamdulillah that I even got to do the exam, since it had already been deferred once.
...'Tis a hot summer's day and I'm gonna go to bed ... and read....
Salams ppl,
tc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
bhai shobai abar hibernation-e gechhe. eka eka ar ki korbo bolo? tai ami-o hibernation-e gelam. the party is yet to happen, though i don't know what it is going to be like. i suppose u'r having your own fun. speaking of which, i hope u'v taken pics of doe apu. we're all waiting....
hey u - i've passed the baton onto u ... betta write sumthing!!!
ooohh...having all the fun without me?
missing u all the same m apu...
Post a Comment