Friday, June 01, 2007

Individual

I feel the need to express my frustration....

Of all the around me that can be considered "close friends" none asked me "Doshita?" outright. Someone who I hardly ever see noticed me sitting unusually quiet and asked my the second she got the chance to speak to me properly and offered to listen to any garbage I have.

And when I say "close friend", I mean people who I've known and seen for years, whereas I've known the other for only about 2 years (and probably about 3/4 times every two months).

And yes, (here's where I become a pest and start talking about myself ... more than usual), I have been particularly down lately because of a reason that can traumatise people under particular circumtances (eg, knowing me ... and more). For the sake of the good peoples' sanity, particularly that of my newfound friend, I'll keep them to myself and ... nurture ... them ...


(.....aaand here's where I finish making no sense)

3 comments:

flynn.t said...

NANI KORE??!!
cryptiotics
confusion-ism
umm... yeah, what??
is this story going somewhere?

Anonymous said...

"...caught up in circles, confusions is nothing new..."

never u mind what this is. rather, let us briefly discuss what you pic is saying.

flynn.t said...

Love how almost everyone dips into Flynn's endless pool of confusion at some point or another.

the pic? it represents something that's all-important. Without it, the world will literally stop spinning.
Pronounced: "Okane"
Money (or gold of the "Fri" part of Friday)