Monday, June 11, 2007

That's it. It's hopeless now. I blue it ... and now everyone's got the blues.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DELETE IT!!
DELETE!! DELETE!!!
AAAAAARRRRGHGGHHH!!!!!
The absolute last time I let my guard down within a ten km radius of the Emu!
AAAAAARGGHHHH
*scarred for life*

Anonymous said...

well, one can't help but let one's guard down when one is asleep... unless one is a samurai.

don't worry. you're not alone. i've had another victim.

Anonymous said...

So... what you're telling me is that I need to become a samurai before I can COME NEAR YOU EVER AGAIN.

That's it! I officially withdraw your rights to photograph me... let the cyber world be my witness.

Seriously- I detest photo-taking as it is, but I REALLY CAN'T STAND THAT PHOTO!! Hence, I withdraw above-mentioned rights... & I'm seriously serious!!

Flynn. (highly detest it!!)

Anonymous said...

PS_ something is seriously wrong with your template thingo...
PPS- DELETE IT!!

Anonymous said...

hmm...i'd like to see a samurai chic.

not deleting.

nothing wrong with template. if u have anything in ur entry that's bigger than its "assigned" area, it'll send it down under.

ps - not deleting
pps - not deleting
ppps - not deleting. it stays.