Thursday, September 04, 2008

...

currently busy maing my parents believe that old age is a state of mind.

.... oh hey! another whisker for my collection!

Speaking of whiskers, there's a new cat in the neighbourhood. It is snow-white, with grey tail. Extremely docile. Wasted no time in cuddling up to me. When I grabbed it and plunked in onto my lap it didn't even wince. For two minutes it was ... my cat. It's not that I'm not greatful that I have Cheeky - even now I'm smiling at the fact that I have a cat sleeping peacefully on me chair, ... albeit shedding on it, - but I seriously feel the need to increase the population of cats in my vicinity.

Then again, Cheeky won't stand for any other feline smell, let along a feline in flesh and fur. The nutty cat hissed when she smelled another cat on me. That cat has a problem. Ruddy little anti-social thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im a bit worried about ur mental health.

toxoid_toxaemia said...

বিড়ালটা তো দেখি এক্কেবারে তোমার মতন দেখতে !!!

Anonymous said...

i;m worried about my mental health.