Friday, September 12, 2008

A quick update

  • I have paper cuts within paper-cuts.
  • I have several bruises on my right hand.
  • I am unable to write with a pen/pencil or the like due to my bruises.
  • My wrist is giving way from handling God-forbidden thick records. (someone advise me on the correct use of the term "God-forbidden"... Islamically)
  • I have forgotten to ask my ex-supervisors for permission to use them as references. DAMMIT!!!
  • I'm sleepy.
  • I can't get the friggin' songs out of my head that I've been repeatedly hearing to almost the whole day for the last 2 weeks.
  • I have to summarise around 5-6 articles by tonight.
  • I have to start and finished preparing for a presentation for Monday morning.
  • I have to summarise 3/4 more articles by Wednesday arvo.
  • I have to start and finish an assignment by Friday.

On a side note - Marcin, for the sake of God, PLEASE reply sometime during the weekend.

On a side-side note - I need to grow up.

On a further side-side note - I need to build up my confidence so I don't break down in front of a panel of 3.

Plenty more side notes but no time.

YA ALLAH! HELP ME!!! I PUT MYSELF IN YOUR MERCY!!!

6 comments:

L said...

please, please, PLEASE read Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.

Emu said...

kom igen?

Anonymous said...

what duz this kom igen mean?? its used in an outlandish song.. never gotta realize whadda heck it is..

btw, ulta manush, i hope u get to start concentrating on the middle page instead of side lines.. :D

Anonymous said...

come again, perhaps?

u r not in a good shape i see.

Anonymous said...

yes, literally come again as far as i know.
'eh' is who?

Anonymous said...

eccentric human