Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Light all throughout the tunnel

My interview at L was not exactly the most successful event of my life. It was almost the oposite, in fact. Nor was my addressing of selection criteria oh-so-very impressive - after all, it began with "I have no working experience in a health environment". However, I was fortunate enough to get an interview along with two other youngsters who possibly did HIM (otherwise youngsters generally wouldn't go for such a position) and two older ladies, both of whom have worked somewhere in the health industry.

Wonder of wonders! Department manager thought well of me!

We're a dying breed, us HIMs. 2010 will be the year when NSW produces the last of HIMs. This is the time when HIM managers will be most keen on taking in new graduates to train us up - যাকে বলে কিনা "বাজিয়ে দেখা". I'm going to hold onto that thin string of hope for my interview at L and any other places I apply for. Jenny thought well of me, which means I have a just that much a better chance at L for the next job I apply for at L, even if I don't get this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's L?

lol HIMs reminds me of HIMs. Not HIMs HIMs, but hims on your list.

Anonymous said...

place/suburb