Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Special One's

Emu has 5 HIMs in her msn list. HIM with capital H-I-M; wow, must be special. 'Any potentials', was the question on little Llama's mind. I ido wonder at what kind of discomfort she went through before finally admitting to Shondha that she had seen 5 "special one"s on my msn list. And before long, Shondha asks me who those special ones are, and possibly wondering why didn't she know about them.

It's a pity no one remembered what I've been wasting my time with for the last four years...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude u r as bad as my sis.
First of all.. THAT WAS NOT THE FIRST QUESTION IN MY MIND.
No. 2: I didn't go through any discomfort. It just popped up in my mind when I was talking to apuni.

geez u guys love ganging up against poor little innocent girls don't you! *shakes head*

Emu said...

tsk tsk tsk. now she's denying.

L said...

evil, evil emus. Emus should be eradicated from Earth. Go live in Mars or something.

flynn.t said...

boo
ummm... i didnt understand at all.
so wat's going on??

Emu said...

i would explain but there are so few people doing my course in all of sydney that to publicly say my course name is to tell any sydney sydney bloggers who exactly i am.

Anonymous said...

i was really hoping to learn about some 'him's.. while feeling kind of neglected for not learning about the secret hims before lamz found out about them... how u crash hopes evil emu! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

go post something in your own blog woman!

Anonymous said...

ok- i knw wat HIM is, but the rest is a foreign language

flynn

Emu said...

flynn, we need to have a talk.