Watching a lot of death kinda makes a person start acting like a zombie, eh? Well, I happened to watch a fair bit of The Bourne Identity - low level romance (surprisingly, Alhamdulillah) lotta action, high level violance (for any Muslim/ah at any rate), few deaths. Few deaths, but those few kills mercilessly piled up in my mental morgue tonight (may be writing this is releasing some burden). And thus I come to the decision that this is the last "big people action movie" I'll watch. Mind you, that's not to say that I'm turning towards the pinken' flowery movies, whatever of those are out there.
I, Emu Martian, Hereby Give Allowence To Anyone Of Slapping Me Silly If I Ever Bring Up The Suggestion Of Watching A "Big People Action Movie", Or Even Speaking About Such A Film.
The request is ironic, I know; but it's to serve as a reminder ... in a cheery way.
Aiiiii, I'm about to have a nervous break-down 'cos I've started to replace cartoons with "big people action movies"...
ps. ya' know, writing feels different when there's no one reading...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, I'm reading!
Anyway, you've given up movies like Bourne ID???!!
But it was good...
At least Flynn thought so.
Anyways, you should watch Gladiator... and find somewhere to watch Emperor's New Groove again, and again...and again.
Birdy poster is on the way... spreading word to neighbours...will give your number.
That's all.
damned that you are reading, my dear (excuse my language, but i have just now finished watching poirot).
yes, i agree B ID was a very good movie; it was ... wicked, if i may say so. but my morgue is piling up. so for the sake of whatever sanity i have left i really should stop watching these movies.
on the same note, i also happened to watch "The Hunted" a few days ago ... more kills, but good plot.
Bird Brain Hugo is getting better. the boy bought some bird seeds and Hugo is better now. he's starting to take flight.
:(
Poor Hugo.
we seem to be the only active ppl on blogspot. WHAT'S HAPPENED TO EVERYONE ELSE???!!!
I dunno, but I'm about to become VERY inactive.
*sigh*... how depressing... and all because of Uni.
*muttering not-too-vile curses*
Post a Comment