
Aaaah, my Bird Brain Hugo. I miss him ever so much. This is the picture of him sitting in the shoebox, on her way to an unknown land, afraid and unaware of what fate awaits her (the last of which was to see the hungry face of a cat. ... Waaahahahaha! ... it was all my fault ....... *sniff* ...
Now that I've grown attatched to birds,<--- these are the next batch of birds I plan to get. They're finches; about 10cm in size from head to tail. A very cute bunch of birds. They sit all squeezed next to each other. But when I can get them is another matter. It depends entirely on when I get a job and when I eventually make a big bird house in our backyard.
Can you imagine? - 4 finches for the price of 1 budgie! ... (No offence, Hugo)
(Photo taken from one of the local pet shops)

Another finch. Loking at this bird from such an angle, you'd think the name is inappropriate, but the other birds in the cage (of grayish colour) have a red line on their throat, as if their throats have been cut, hence the name "Cut-Throat Finch". I'm thinking of keeping a range of different finches, including these.

If any Bangali does not know what this flower is, you don't deserve to know all things beautiful in Bangladesh. This one is from our backyard.

Meet Cocky - the CMS mascot. Beat that SUMSA; I don't see your mascot. I've already said much about him so I'll refrain from repeating myself. Btw, he's not a freak bird taken from the local freak show; he's grooming himself.
19 comments:
Y'know what? With such a great MSA & sooooo many cool people, who needs a mascot to promote SUMSA??
:P... it's the whole superiority complex-thing coming into play, here
;)
And seriously- I would LOVE an aviary in my backyard (given that I could pay someone to look after the birds and take care of the inside of the aviary, of course).
Oh, and finches are sooooo not cool!! *picture Cher speaking* They're like sooooooooooo, like, 2nd rate to budgies!!
(Only kidding :D).
Speaking of budgies- I've JUST thought of the BEST name for a new species (discovered by Flynn, of course): Bludgies...get it, like bludging budgies (or budgie-lovers that LOVE to bludge...ie- US).
Whaddya think??
Altight, alright!! I know it's lame, but it's the "V" & all the sugar & stuff finally kicking in.... I'm even typing funny!!
Better go & get rid of this hyperactive energy, somehow :S!
HEY!! That tickles!!
:D
aaaaah, V at 8:28:37PM. r ur plans to turn nocturnal tonight?
!!??what tickles??!!
i'm a sleepy person unable to do much. in a minute i'm going to think about going to sleep.
goodnight, sleeptight, dream of bed-bug revolution tonight.
(ringing any bells flynn?)
Hehe... Bed-bug revolution... ahahahahaha- I remember that!!
Oh, Nemo was tickling me...so it tickled!
hmmm, tickled only one part of your brain. see, i was also trying to tickle the part where you'd remember timon and pumba ... hint hint???
didn't get the hint, Emu... Timon and Pumba?? As in from Lion King????
I'm sooooo confused
:S
I thought we were talking about the bed-bug revolution??
muahahahaha!!! confused her yet again!!!
alright, that comment is gone
Which??
I cant recall if I made a comment in between...
the very purpose of my saying so
twas a joke, mate. dun tell me u didn't luff.
Hey wait- that first anon was me, who's this other one??
Emu, your're REALLY out to confuse me, aren't ya??
Honestly, my confusion is totally contagious!! So it'd only be detrimental to your mental health to try to confuse me.
Anon... mate, what on earth is "luff"??
anon: in that case i can't say anything. sorry, but it's just me, i get a little sensitive about my pets in my own way.
flynn: r u sure u'r not playing with my fragile head again?...
aiight, i guess i was a little insensitive. didnt imagine one could love a pet so. but if it wasnt your pet youd luff (laugh) right?
Honestly, Emu... what do you take me for?? I'm not one to confuse laugh with luff! :P (Just havin' a go at anon, who ISN'T Flynn-btw!! But "luff" and "laugh" are two COMPLETELY different sounding words...seriously). And no, I'm not messing with your fragile head again... just to clarify.
What have I missed?
Pet?? Emu's pets?? Insensitivity???
I'm SO lost!!!
ARGH!
nnnnno i don't think so.
meh
huh??
Are we even using the same language anymore??
duh!
Post a Comment