Monday, June 21, 2010

ARGH!!

I can't remember a time when time passed so slowly. U has her exams. S has her own life miles away. T lives in her own world. The best way to kill time is to study for my exam. And Oshin is just too young, not to mention in another country. That's going to be a challenge. I could go for a long drive by myself, but I'm afraid of irreversibly injuring someone or something. But I'll hold the thought for later.

For the moment, patience is the key ...

They say that you can't look at a sleeping cat and feel tensed. I'll let my readers (Lamia) judge the truth of the statement.



I found her sprawled across like this in front of the heater. Still there in slightly changed position.

This bundle of furball lives somewhere across from NCC. Ever so friendly little chap/chappy.



I've decided. I'm going for a drive.

5 comments:

L said...

lol. i am not tensed now anyway (since my exams are over YAY!) so i can't really tell the difference. and @ your previous post where you mentioned me which i read during my exam period but didn't comment: i don't know if you know but i am quite sorry. and about the title: i have no idea... but can i have some brownies anyway? (:

EM said...

I was talking about "funny" situations --> "laughter is the best medicine".
a bit skewed, but there it is.

i'll think about the brownies. it will depend on if i can make them the week before A-Z.

Emu said...

btw, you didn't need to be tensed to judge the truth of the statement. by mentioning you i meant to point out the fact that you are my only reader... :D

lamz said...

lol. you're a sad kid. :P but then, so am i.

Emu said...

indeed. but we're only sad because the rest of 'em left this end of cyberspace.