Hi,
I just wanted to know how much you would charge for posting a pen (Hero 330) to Sydney, Australia. I should let you know that I have a 90% chance of buying from you so if you don't reply to this email, there's a chance that you'll be losing a customer.
I would very much appreciate a response and if I don't get one, I'll be sending another email, and then another, and then I'll stop at the third.
Otherwise, have a wonderful day!
Kind regards,
Emu"Hello Emu,People must not respond to you much. :-)Your shipping options are:Express Mail International 5 Days $33.50 (Fully insured, with online package tracking)
Express Mail International Flat-Rate Envelope 5 Days $28.95 (Fully insured, with online package tracking)Priority Mail International 6 - 10 Days $27.50 (Fully insured, no online tracking)
Priority Mail® International Small Flat-Rate Box 6 - 10 Days $13.45 (No insurance or tracking)
Priority Mail International Flat-Rate Envelope 6 - 10 Days $13.45 (No insurance or tracking)First-Class Mail International Large Envelope Varies $6.80 (No insurance or tracking)Regards,Norman""Hi Norman,
People really don't respond much!
Thanks for all the shipping info. I will hopefully be buying from you soon.
Emu""Hi Emu,Sounds good. I'm 90% expecting an order from you. :-)Regards,Norman"
"Hello again Norman,
You're a funny guy. And I like a funny guy more than the next guy. So, I'd like to buy not one, but two pens from your palace. The Bookworm Abstract Red and Hero 330 Black (because you don't have Wing Sung 612, which is what my dad bought me in year 3, that recently broke after 15 years ... so he is paying for these as well).
I can make the payment by PayPal. For postage I'll go for Priority Mail Small Flat-rate Box ($13.45) if you can send both pens in the same box. If not, then the first class mail ($6.80).
My address:
Emu
** ********* ******
********* *** ****
Australia
So. How do I get my pens?
Emu""Hi Emu,I'm not sure that I can even calculate the percentage of you purchasing two pens! :-)Your total is $30.00 + $13.45 uninsured Priority Mail = $43.45 and a PayPal request is on its way!I understand that you'd like your package to just say 'Emu', but please email me your surname as well, so that I can record you in my accounting/email programs.Thanks much,Norman"
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Overseas Postage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol!!!!
i should get u to compose emails for me!
crazy - is the first word that came to my head.
LOL! Love your emails! Hilarious!
Post a Comment