Out of the ordinary circumstances make us do out of the ordinary things. That's what I'm currently doing. I've been going through my blog trying to figure out what my writing style is and I've come up with the following descriptions- comedy, sarcasm, tragedy, eccentric, and possibly a few more. I remember starting off my blog with a light, cheery, funny outlook, which then slowly moved onto some sarcasm, and in time made its way into tragedy at some point, after which it has been a mix of all those descriptions. Although, I think the comedy has started to wane quite badly at some point, when the "funny" situations in my life began to go on very frequent hibernations. I would date that point to when I started working.
I want to go back to uni!
The title of this post is actually a riddle when combined with the text. I'm offering a piece of my chocolate brownie for anyone (Lamia) who can say what it is. But of course, the condition of "anyone" includes those who I can personally give the muffin to.
On a side note - Lamz, as much as you know, I know that you know to keep it quite. Right, deary?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment