of course the easiest is just mutual trust. i'll be honest about my score, you be honest about your score. and we compete thereby.
otherwise...first get some practice at the site i've referred to, then when you're happy with your performance, gimme a shout. i'll refer you to another weblink that has a high score tracking system. and then we can compete :D
let me warn you though: the highest score i've seen so far is 60 (okay that high score isn't quite mine)...
13 on the first go. not bad! but you seriously don't want to compete when u'r at just 18, right? :D
"does anon have a name?" -no, silly. people usually have at least TWO names, one first, one last. many people have three or more names. anon has nameS for sure, not A name :D. does it matter whether or not anon is named?
flynn here, just making it known that I may be absent in writing, but not absent in the absolute. (In other words, I've been reading, but have less than nothing to say, as I've no interest in PC games...unless its Cap. Fighter)
Capoeira Fighter 3... I've forgotten the wesite for it, but I'm sure I can find it again. Only, I know I shouldn't be playing it... it's NOT good for a lazy bum to find more things to bum around with.
27 comments:
oh my yellow egg tarts! a fellow neave lover!! i challenge everyone to a game of simon.
betcha can't beat me :D
erm, yes.... and how does one accept such a challenge?...
ooh, yay!! you accept, heehee... alrighty then.
of course the easiest is just mutual trust. i'll be honest about my score, you be honest about your score. and we compete thereby.
otherwise...first get some practice at the site i've referred to, then when you're happy with your performance, gimme a shout. i'll refer you to another weblink that has a high score tracking system. and then we can compete :D
let me warn you though: the highest score i've seen so far is 60 (okay that high score isn't quite mine)...
you pick :D
ahem, *cough cough* ... 60, u say?
mine is a humble score of 13.
but then, that was my first time, and i'm not yet obsessed about the game.
18 now
does anon have a name?
Does anyone else know what anon & emu are talking about???
Oh...wait- does anyone else (other than anon, Emu & Flynn) come here anymore???
Drat... well- let's see what this neave thing is...
hmm, rotten flynn.
13 on the first go. not bad! but you seriously don't want to compete when u'r at just 18, right? :D
"does anon have a name?"
-no, silly. people usually have at least TWO names, one first, one last. many people have three or more names. anon has nameS for sure, not A name :D.
does it matter whether or not anon is named?
u seem suspiciously familiar, so yes, i still want to know the name.
there's little point in competing if i don't even know what i'm supposed to beat. so may i know the named anon's score please?
giraffe. 32.
no thanks, i choose not to be obsessed about yet another computer game.
in any case, u do realise that it's easy to cheat in that game, right giraffe?
obsession always baddy baddy :D but gotta admit, it's a neat game :D
easy to cheat? :S way over my head there. video it or something? or write on some paper thingo using some code? hmmm... creative!!
(this comment page is missing the important element of enigma that is flynn)
Camelopardalis?!?!?! well, i'm certainly no match if this is to turn into a battle of the wits.
yes, the game is pretty good. but i like hexxagon more.
flynn here, just making it known that I may be absent in writing, but not absent in the absolute.
(In other words, I've been reading, but have less than nothing to say, as I've no interest in PC games...unless its Cap. Fighter)
Btw- lolz @ "lack of flynnism..."
Btw... don't you just love how my new avatar personifies Flynn so perfectly??
PS...who's giraffe??
speaking of cap fighter, what's the full spelling of it? i've been meaning to ask u.
the avator - it's so u.
giraffe is Camelopardalis.
cap fighter???
hexxagons cool but gets boring once you start winning all the time?? oh and i suck at asteroids. cant even get 2500 :(
Capoeira Fighter 3... I've forgotten the wesite for it, but I'm sure I can find it again.
Only, I know I shouldn't be playing it... it's NOT good for a lazy bum to find more things to bum around with.
Cya Wed., iA!
Flynn.
such violence and gore. eeewwwww!!
neave any day. right emu?
See, now that's where you're wrong, giraffe. I've yet to see "gore" on CF3, but wiolence... well, duh!
And I've already got Emu hooked on it, so :P.
PS Emu- You'd best show loyalty to old friends, else I'll set M. APu on you! And you know how much worse she is, now that she's ... "different" ;)
Flynn
*shocked* flynn!! you're blackmailing her. how uncouth!!
come on emu, stand up to her.
:P back, flynn!
flynn, u do remember that i'm 0.2cm taller than you, right?
neave fan/giraffe, hate to break it to you, but i'd rather go for NFSU.
...do we know eachother?
like a maggot deserting a decaying apple :(
if nfsu is anything to do with need for speed then its all good.
do we know eachother? duh! clue- i dont like cats.
YOW?!?!?! .... you sneake!!! (if it is you)
Post a Comment