Saturday, April 22, 2006

Something about the two E's and abstract reasoning...

E1: I was cracking eggs into bhatbhaji before you were even born.
E2: I was born before you were born.
E1: Exactly, that’s how long ago it was.
[shuffle, shuffle]
E2: Men do excel in abstract reasoning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hail The Boy.

Emu said...

right. that's it. if i get harassed by any more anons i'm taking ur privilage out.

aaawww,...but they're so very entertaining sometimes...

Anonymous said...

And that, folks, is what I call the Golum-Smeagol Effect.
(Talking/discussing/arguing with one's self).

I tried, I really did... to understand your post.
It didn't work.

Anonymous said...

Apologies in advance for being pedantic and all, but it's "privilege", not "privilage".

Don't you just hate typos?

Emu said...

typos: can't but hate 'em.

flunn, re-read the first comment and then re-read the last line of the post. it'll make perfect sense.

Anonymous said...

:S

:S