stepping stones are crumbling upwards from where my feet are. Regrets have been felt. But apologies have not been made. I make it now. Please accept it.
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
Should there be a next time, I will open my mouth and speak. Wild horses couldn't keep in my words.
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
ha. betcha wouldntve written em so many times if you couldnt cut and paste. admit it - im right :D
well, DUH!!!
.... how do i know u?
I'm scared now.
I've no clue what anybody here is on about anymore...
And there's a viral disease in yer bolg, Emu... "Anonymitis".
um, flynn, "-itis" means inflammation.
oh my deep fried eggplants!! flynn, thats so mean - calling me a viral disease, an inflammatory one at that. hmph :'(
how do i know you.. asks Emu. muwahahaha - u confused thing. i dislike cats and i wear glasses :P
i feel like hanging up the phone, but am compelled not to.
deep fried eggplants?????????
:S
:S
Nothing personal, anon, but Anonymitis IS inflammatory...and it IS a viral disease.
:D
right-o. A four-eyed cat-hater... that should narrow it down for you, Emu.
i'mmmm gonna go make a list of all those who know me and wear glasses and hates cats....
before starting, it veeery much sounds like yow.
*hic*... *hic*...
add to your list all those who are frequently drunk while visiting your blog
:P
oh my germinating potatoes!! flynn are u always online at 6.36pm??
Germinating Potatoes???!!!????
Drat, I was aiming for 6:36:09 pm (exactly)...2 seconds too early.
har har har
wow, that certainly lacks emotions
ermmm... 2+6=9???
flynn's designer mathematics :D
It's like germinating potatoes, y'know??
Designer Maths all the way folks!
Dude, betcha some mathematician could prove that 2+6=9 using complex/imaginary numbers or differential calculus... who knows, the possibilities are endless, I'm told.
(I meant 7+2, not including the 6th second, y'see?).
*sigh*
Post a Comment