Sunday, April 23, 2006

iaf.elur

AA,

Most people in life have to go through the painful process of living several decades before figuring out a word that would describe them almost perfectly (since no word can describe a person absolutely perfectly). However, I've been spared that trouble and after living only two decades and a few months, I have already figured out the word that describes the entity that is me upto this point of my life.

Since I'm not going to say what that word is, it goes without saying that anyone who can figure out what it is gets a lollipop.*

Wassalams



*excludes those of anonymous identifications and refusing to give their mailing address.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

failure.

Anonymous said...

my second lollipop, yay :D

Emu said...

gellost

Anonymous said...

pah!! nofe air. i sue you i shall.
address to send my lollipop-
Ms. Camelopardalis
2 Winspear Ave
Bankstown 2200

Anonymous said...

oops that's 22 Winspear Ave

Emu said...

now we're getting somewhere. but i don't think u should be spreading ur address just anywhere on the net. people just might "visit" u.

Emu said...

that is ur real address right? or r u messing with my fragile head?

Anonymous said...

*giggle* ur right, silly of moi.

well its not my residential address but i should b able to collect it from there. in any case its ok, dont bother with sending the lollipop at all - i give mine to The Boy :D. and dont fight with him too much.

Anonymous said...

NOW I'm scared.